What is L-Carnitine?
- L-Carnitine has several functions, one of which is to transfer fatty acids into cells for use as energy.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine has been created anyone looking for a source of the amino acid L-Carnitine.
- In the body, L-Carnitine is produced naturally in the liver and kidneys and stored primarily in muscle. Red meat and dairy produce are the main sources of carnitine in the diet.
- Contains 500mg Acetyl L-Carnitine per capsule
- Manufactured on an INFORMED SPORT registered facility, Suitable for vegetarians, Made on a Halal certified site
Who is it for?
L-Carnitine has been created anyone looking for a source of the amino acid L-Carnitine.